veo 250 oring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering what size and where i can get an oring for my battery door on a veo 250. When i took my gear in last fall i told them not to change the battery as the computer was brand new and only had one dive on it. Guess what they changed the battery and still charged me for it. Can you please help me so i dont have to toss a perfectly good battery.

The Oceanic battery kit comes with the oring for you, or you can get a Oceanic dealer to order just the oring for you.
I recommend getting the Oceanic kit and keeping it in your save a dive kit.

cerich:
The Oceanic battery kit comes with the oring for you, or you can get a Oceanic dealer to order just the oring for you.
I recommend getting the Oceanic kit and keeping it in your save a dive kit.

The problem is i have a battery that is new and just need the oring(it wasn't supposed to be changed). I'll have to get the local dealer to try to order it for me. Do you have a part number that i can give them?

Thanks for your help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom