Moulton on July 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RocketMan

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm planning on diving at Moulton on Sunday (7/2/06) and was wondering if anyone else will be there. I will probably be there around 1:00pm. Unless mike_s decides to come too, I'll be by myself. Does anyone know if they allow solo diving?

me? Moulton? sounds good (maybe). Did the turn the water heater on yet?

for those wanting warmer water, we'll be diving Madison on Saturday. reported bottom temps are 70f right now (due to lower water). 70f! woo hooo!!!
You're welcome to join us Shaun.

Shaun, congratulations on the new baby!!!!!

Relatively new here. My son and I will probably be at Moulton on Sunday. Can't make Madison at 0800 on Sat, already have plans. We will probably go to Pelham Monday.

Greg

gadams:
Relatively new here. My son and I will probably be at Moulton on Sunday. Can't make Madison at 0800 on Sat, already have plans. We will probably go to Pelham Monday.
Have you checked with them, as they are normally closed on Monday and Tuesdays.

http://www.divealabama.com/

David

Rocketman,
I may go to Moulton on Sunday. The wife has an open house to do and I will be home alone after church. I guess I would have to rent another tank sometime on Saturday if I did, they don't think have that kind of facilities at Moulton.

Just paid my money for the quarry Saturday and I am thinking you are going to be there. I will know something for sure then.

Randy

rdharbis1:
Rocketman,
I may go to Moulton on Sunday. The wife has an open house to do and I will be home alone after church. I guess I would have to rent another tank sometime on Saturday if I did, they don't think have that kind of facilities at Moulton.

Just paid my money for the quarry Saturday and I am thinking you are going to be there. I will know something for sure then.

Randy

I'll be at Madison Saturday with Mike, so we can talk about diving Sunday at Moulton. I was planning on going to early church Sunday with the wife,and then eat lunch around 11:30, then head to Moulton around 12:30 or 1:00

mike_s:
, we'll be diving Madison on Saturday. reported bottom temps are 70f right now (due to lower water). 70f! woo hooo!!!
You're welcome to join us Shaun.

Shaun, congratulations on the new baby!!!!!

Thanks Mike - I was planning on diving this weekend but have learned family are coming to town to visit. So that will lock me up for most of the weekend!

Shaun

Yeah, I saw that when I was making plans last night. I called to see if they may be open for the 4th but no answer.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom