Thursday 29th June, 2006 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hows everyone doing???

this week lost: 2.85kgs or 6lbs

loss to date: 19.65kgs or 43lbs

at what point do i stop posting total loss... its going to get huge!! :11:

you rock!

You have really been on the ball.

My bike finally came today....

have to lose ten QUICKLY....58 days. (so...I am +10 on the weigh-in! but I was up 15)

Congratulations, almity.

well done Catherine!! woohooo - JB is going to be so happy when he sees your beautiful smile!!!!

Almighty! Are you just getting pieces lopped off? hehehe Is it diet, excercise, both? My goodness, that's a drop.

But mine was almost as big! Down to 225 and met my June 30th goal 1 day ahead of schedule! Now to get to 220 by the end of July! Baby steps :D

wooohooo Colby!!!!!

well done and congrats on meeting your June goal!!! need to treat yourself with a new toy for that sucess!!!

at 20kg my diet consultant tells me i have to "treat" myself... so ive ordered some new tupperware to keep all the extra salads, veggies and fruit we now buy and im now having organic food delivered to our house ever week...tastes so much yummier!

bascially its a whole new eating/cooking approach for me! out with the chips, chocolate, coke and takeaways

every meal has fruit and veggies (except for brekkie-can only stomach a apple for brekkie)

no oil/cream/butter when cooking

one hint my diet lady told me - dont mix your protiens. so if im having chicken then thats it, i dont add cheese or bean or any other protien... one protien per meal at a time.

i have been exercising but not this week or last week... last week because i felt bllahhhh and this week because i have been so busy with work but i have been doing a walk most nights and swimming 2 nights per week.

again well done and onwards and downward for July!!!!

Dang Almity, that is awesome! Big Congrats!
I lost about a pound this past week. Not bad considering the weighin this morning after a night of a few beers and junk food.
However, I have decided that since I am not employed, I will work out every morning. This morning, I did my usual workout with an extra long jog. Nothing fast, just a nice pace. I did get tired. Clocked with my car this afternoon, and it was over a mile!!!!!!

Almighty, that's good advice. My trainer keeps pounding on the organic stuff. Eat more raw, steam, don't microwave, etc.

And Jenny, good on you for dropping a pound. Keep it going :)

On that note, I have heard to eat what God made the way God made it.. fresh veggies, not processed foods.. you get the idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom