Sherwood exhaust tee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfalco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My sherwood Magnum (which I love), came with a second "extra wide" exhaust tee. I've never used it. Has anybody else?

the regular one has 2 small screws holding it on. you just remove the screws and swab out the plastic vents with the wider one.

I was just wondering if they seem different while diving with them?

Basically, should I try the other one, or since I allready like my reg, just leave well enough alone

I dive with the Sherwood Blizzard and I use the Tee. It is supposed to keep the bubbles away from your face. This is supposed to help with photography. It works fine for me. I have not tried the standard exhaust. It is real easy to change.

mfalco:
I was just wondering if they seem different while diving with them?

Basically, should I try the other one, or since I allready like my reg, just leave well enough alone

Do you have any problems with the bubbles with your current configuration? You could always change it for a dive or two just to see if you can feel an improvement.

Does anyone know where I can purchase an extended exhuast tee for my sherwood magnum? I bought a display model at a dive shop and they didn't give that to me.

We use nothing but our "Walrus" exhaust Tees.

Does anyone know where I can purchase an extended exhuast tee for my sherwood magnum? I bought a display model at a dive shop and they didn't give that to me.

Post a WTB (want to buy) in the trading forum. I bet one will surface.

Back
Top Bottom