In-tow-Row

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

namabiru

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,
After seeing the call for college students on the basic discussion board, I thought it was about time to sign in here. I'm in Japan now, but will be moving to Tucson in August to complete my Library Science graduate degree at the U of A. Still a beginning diver, with 14 dives, but have trained through AOW now. Mostly a fish enthusiast, so lovely water tourist dives are just fine for me. However, am willing to try new things to expand my skills.

Since I'm a student, I'm looking for inexpensive ways to continue diving so I don't lose my skills. I know of a couple of dive shops in Tucson, but looking to meet new people and go places (sounds like the PADI jingle, I know).

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself, and hope I can find a niche somewhere in the AZ diving community.

Cheers!

Welcome to Arizona. I live in Tucson and dive the area on a regular basis. There's nothing in Tucson to dive, but there are a few lakes not too far away if you don't mind the drive. Let me know when you get to Tucson. We can get together and talk about the local stuff. I can also give you local insight to the shops in Tucson.

check out the desert dolphins, they are a club that has NO store affiliation, meets once a month many of the divers are mature but a great group to network with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom