Buoyancy control hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Dive Rite BCD (backplate) with a Venture Wing. The 21 inch long "accordian" inflator/deflator hose I'm using is too short for my reach and I'm wondering if longer hoses are available. I went to the Dive Rite website, but have been unsuccessful in finding these. Any help would be appreciated. Bill

My bp and wing from www.northeastscubasupply.com came with a 27in inflator hose and you can still see that length on the DR website....but finding one can be a bear. Give NorthEast a call and see if they have one in stock. Talk to John if you can.

SB...I have and tried a 21 incher....it ends up sitting on my shoulder. Way too short for me. Maybe I have a weird body config but a 21 incher is just not acceptable. He could have the same problem. Who cares what the # of the length is....what counts is how it works dont ya think?

Would it be possible to post a picture of your setup?

Thanks guys... Like RICH in NC, it is closer to my shoulder and really not easily accessible.... And, RICHinNC, I checked the northeastscuba supply site, and they don't have anything there longer than 21"...

PLEASE post a pic.. this I gotta see.

^ I wholeheartedly agree.
Perrone--perhaps they are routing it over their RIGHT shoulder...? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom