Scuba Toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reidman

Registered
Reaction score
Well I am compelled to again praise Scuba Toys. I cant believe the service I get there.
I wanted a PST 100 tank, they no longer had any but suggested the X7 100 Worthington. I could not quite afford the 100 so I asked for a PST 80, Joe gave me a great price on the PST 80 then ended up sending me the Worthington X7 100 for the same price. Well I cant tell you how suprised and Happy I was. I cant tell you the price I dont want them flooded with request but I will hint that you couldn't buy a used tank on Ebay for the same price. Every issue I have is taken care of in minutes not days or weeks I just wish I had found them sooner.

Sweet! I'm very jealous!! I can't wait to be able to buy a couple of X7-100s.

Divin'Hoosier:
Sweet! I'm very jealous!! I can't wait to be able to buy a couple of X7-100s.

Oh~~Jim,, get 130CF if you plan to get drysuit later,, More air and weight.:D

hoosier:
Oh~~Jim,, get 130CF if you plan to get drysuit later,, More air and weight.:D

I'm a small guy (5'8", 155 lbs). I'm afraid the 130s would be too big.

Divin'Hoosier:

Come on Jim... My GF (5'2") is also using it.......:D

hoosier:
Come on Jim... My GF (5'2") is also using it.......:D

Ohhhh. In that case, do they make 160cf tanks? I'll take two of those. Can't be shown up by a 5'2" woman now can I! :D

In all seriousness, if your GF can handle them, I'm sure I'd be fine. I may have to rethink my plans. The extra gas would sure be nice.

I bought an E7-100 from them in January. I had a problem with the valve, and in looking at it, I noticed it was labelled a low-pressure valve. I had already made one dive with it after a LDS filled it to 3600 :11: . I ended up having it serviced to replace the LP burst disc with a HP one.

Spoke to Joe at Scubatoys about it. He pulled up my record, noted that it indeed was shipped with a LP valve, and credited me the service fee on the spot, I didn't even have to ask! Great service!

too bad i haven't had the same type of service/experience with them.

tiburon72157:
too bad i haven't had the same type of service/experience with them.

I don't know what type of problem you had, but I'll be in tomorrow, and if you want to give me a call and ask for me personally, I'm sure we can correct any problem. If I'm out running... ask for Joe, or leave a name and number and I'll call you back as soon as I get in.

Or PM me with what problems we've had, and your number and a good time to call, and I'll hook up with you and correct whatever went wrong.

Divin'Hoosier:
I'm smaller @ 5'3" and dive the 130's doubled... :wink:
And I'll not whine about my experiences with ScubaToys or NetDoc may close this thread or start deleting posts...:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom