I'm back...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I've been off the Board for about a month now - diving in the Bahamas and Florida. I did some great dives in both places and will post some reports when I get the chance. I'm back now and trying to catch up on everything that's been going on. Looking forward to hitting Mohave/Mead in a couple of weeks and then Pleasant at the end of the month! BTW, I'm in the process of planning out a Florida Springs diving trip for sometime next year. It should be fairly inexpensive, and definitely great diving. I'll keep everyone posted.

I might be able to sneak up there to dive with you at Mojave on the 16th. I've been wanting to check out that lake for a while now. Rob, let me know where you'll be & what is a good time to meet.

Dale, the plan is to get to the Laughlin area midafternoon, check into the hotel and do a couple of dives. It's about a 6 hour drive for us, so I'm thinking we'll be in the area around 2 or 3 pm. We're planning an afternoon dive and a night dive. We'll be diving Mohave in the morning on the 17th and 19th, too. We're planning on diving Cabinsite. If any of those days/times work for you let me know and I'll pm you more details.

Thanks Rob. I think I might be able to make the 16 & 17th. Send details when you can, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Back
Top Bottom