feedback on the Oceanic Delta IV FDX-10?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Biodiversity_guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My local dive shop carries the Oceanic Delta IV regulator and has nice things to say about it. Don't seem much discussion about it in SB. Any thoughts? From appearance and literature it appears competitive with others in its price range.

Biodiversity_guy:
My local dive shop carries the Oceanic Delta IV regulator and has nice things to say about it. Don't seem much discussion about it in SB. Any thoughts? From appearance and literature it appears competitive with others in its price range.

I have had one in service for over a year with over 100+ dives on it---great reg.. I now am using the first stage as my primary tech reg. and the second stage off it for my tech alt. second stage. Have dove it in warm salt....and cold fresh waters. Buy one!!

PS-- I converted the yoke to DIN,,,this disarms the 'Dry Reg' feature....no biggy for me.

I have the Delta 4/FDX-10 first and second stage, and I have to say that it's one of the best regulators that I have ever used. Breathes just as easy at 100 ft as it does at 20 ft. I have about 22 dives on the reg and have used it mainly in cold water (both fresh and salt), with bottom temps in the mid 40's and it has performed like a champ. It's a really sweet breather. I have tried many other high-end regs (including Atomic, Scubapro, etc), and I put the Delta 4/FDX10 up there with the best of them. I highly recommend it! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom