Looking for Dive buddy for the Pelham Rock Quarry on July 9, 2006.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello I am looking to go diving this sunday (July 9th 2006) at the Pelham Rock Quarry and I wanted to see if I can find an experienced buddy both experienced diver and an experienced in diving in the quarry. I have never dove the quarry so I am unfamiliar with the location. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. I will be coming up from montgomery area so let me know.

Hey my friend, I have been there oh maybe about 6 times and 2 of the time I had no buddy with me. One good thing is there are a lot of people over there and both times I just hooked up with a group and had a good time. They do have a map and the locations are mark with a bouy.

I was planning on doing a dive Sunday but had not made up my mind on where to go, I might just goto the new dive site in White, Ga DIVEHAVEN

Good luck

Thanks for the info, I ended up not being ableto go due to a real bad sinus cold. So I hoping to get wet this weekend. Let me know how the DIVEHAVEN when you get back. Thanks again.

Lt.Warner:
I plan on diving there Friday and Saturday.
How about some time in August? I'll be able to dive after reserve duty on one Saturday in August. I just know that it will not be the 19th.

I want be able to dive any in August, I have duty across the big pond. I only have a couple of weekends left through July that I will be able to dive. I have also wanted to dive the madison rock quary before I went TDY but the limited dates have not worked out for me as of yet. I am hoping to catch some of the dates in Sept or Oct. Maybe we can get together then.

Back
Top Bottom