Thursday 6th July 2006 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
no weighin this week - i decided there was no point as i had a shocker of a weekend!

was counting inventory so pizza one night, chinese the next followed by chinese leftovers for lunch!

the scales did go UP on monday but ive been walking every night since and being good so this mornings scales showed the same as last week... fingers cross its downwards from now on!!

hope everyone else did better than me!

so its still loss to date: 19.65kgs or 43lbs

this weekend we going to Nelson Bay as hubby doing boat dives to research Grey Nurse Sharks... im gonig to spend my time doing my walk along the beach and getting lots of fresh air!

You've been losing pretty hard Almity, so a week off is probably good. I'm down a couple more to 222 :) 35 since I started, woohoo!

No weigh in for me this week either. Good thing because we were on a short vacation and the "cook" (my dad) loves to cook everything in bacon grease. Still, I got in lots of activity (hiking, rowing, and I'm sure there's some minor benefit to fishing, haha). I'll post again on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom