Hartwell Divers Please Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjknows

New
Reaction score
Hello. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure what the chances of accomplishing this, but I was curious if you or if you know of anyone that dives around Lake Hartwell, SC. Here is the situation, if its unpossible, by all means please let me know...I am desperate and grasping for any solution. On July 2, 2006 I was on Lake Hartwell and my wedding band fell into the Lake. I can go directly to the place where it fell. I think the water depth is 15-30 feet. I would do anything to find it. I know the visibility is not very good in Hartwell, but I was thinking with light, metal detector, and it being shiny there may be a chance. That being said I am not a diver, would love to learn, but just havent yet. As experts what are my chances? I am willing to pay good money if its found. Please email me with any suggestions or if its a lost cause. jjfadd19@aol.com Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom