3 to 4 weeks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ironcat

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Well, I posted my computer troubles in this section hoping that maybe someone familiar with Aeris products or someone involved with Aeris products would see it and say something but no luck.
I contacted ScubaToys today because it has been 2 weeks my computer has been gone now and they say it is gonna take 3 to 4 weeks just for Aeris to look at it... is this normal?
I shoulda just went with my tables and a watch if I'd known fixing the comp would be this much trouble...

Hello Ironcat,

Our in-house turn around time is typically 3-4 days, not weeks. However, there is shipping time back and forth and other variables that come up from time to time, so perhaps Scuba Toys is preparing you for the worst, and hoping to surprise you. I have notified Ron Landess, our Customer Service Manager, and ask that he follow up with Scuba Toys and/or check our records here to provide you with an update. You can reach Ron directly at rlandess@oceanicusa.com or (800) 435-3483, ext. 226.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom