Cheap Priced BP's & wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taat2d

Reaction score
Can someone steer me in the right direction to find cheap prices for BP's, Wings, and harness? Everywhere I look, online or LDS, the prices that I'm finding are very close to the price of conventional bc's and evern similiar in price to the Transpac and OMS IQ. I keep reading alot that people that post here are getting a BP/Wing and harness for just over $300.00. Is that really possible? Please someone help me..... Hook me up with a dive store or website that has good prices.
Thanx

contact FredT and Bob3, fred has the BP and Bob the wings...

Who is this Fred T I've been hearing so much about? Does he have a website? How can I contact him and BOB?

Try Gary's Underwater Technical Supply on eBay as well - he sells his own backplates and harness complete with a Halycon wing.

FredT is a user on this board - do a search on his username and you can private message him. Fred makes some really nice gear if you don't mind buying the bits from a few different places - but that's half the fun of assembling your own rig.

I can't find anything on Fred T , Bob3, or Gary's underwater tech supply. Can anyone help me out and be alittle more specific about how I can reach them?

how can I contact Bob3 for wings? I'm looking to get a 40 lb wing for use with my twins. My Explorer 65 lb is way too big

taat2d once bubbled...
Who is this Fred T I've been hearing so much about? Does he have a website? How can I contact him and BOB?

I can be reached at:

ftagge@goldinc.com.

Once I have a valid e-mial Data on plates & harness comes by return e-mail.

Bob3 can be reached at:

divers3@pacbell.net

FT

Back
Top Bottom