Hilton Head or Grays Reef Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver324

New
Reaction score
I am looking for information on diving around Hilton Head or out of Savannah area to Grays Reef.

Diver324:
I am looking for information on diving around Hilton Head or out of Savannah area to Grays Reef.

I'm surprised no one's replied to your post yet....I'm sure there are divers here who have dived Grays Reef. I'm diving it for the first time tomorrow...woo hoo! :monkeydan Here's some info on Gray's Reef.. http://graysreef.noaa.gov/ . TLC Charters take divers out there....www.tlccharters.com. You can probably get some good info from them & find out when their next dive is.

Hey my buddy SeaJay and I take my boat out to the offshore wrecks the Betsy Ross and Eagles Nest off Hilton Head quite frequently. You can check us out www.deepsouthdivers.org -go to local dive sites, then the Betsy Ross, my boat is on the sight and all.

We are always looking for my divers to take out. If you interested, let me know.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom