7 & 11 night Galapagos trips in Nov 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals

Long time no post!

I have a couple of groups who have chartered the Galapagos Aggressors I & II in November 06, one group for a 7-nighter, one for a 11-nighter.

Both groups are having trouble filling slots, and I am trying to see if I can get some more people together to make their life (and yours!) more enjoyable.

The 7-nighter (Aggressor II) is from 16-23 November 2006, and the normal cost would be US $3095 a head. They have 9 so far, and need 5 more to fill the boat. IF we fill the boat with 5 more people then the rate would be $2650 a head.

The 11-nighter (Aggressor I) is from 16-27 November 2006, and the normal cost would be US $4862 a head. They have only got about 5 so far, and need 9 more to fill the boat IF we fill the boat with 9 more people then the rate would be $3820 a head. On the case of this trip, we need 3 more to reduce the rate to $4255.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

The costs are BOAT ONLY, and don't include a minimum of 2 nights accommodation in either Quito or Guayaquil, domestic flights or international flights. There are also National Park and ancillary fees totalling US $135 to pay locally.

Both trips are going to Wolf & Darwin Islands.

This time is still within the limits of whale shark season. I had a group on one of the boats in November 2004 and they saw 16 whale sharks in the week.

I won't bore you all with the pros (lots!) and cons (none!) of the Galapagos as I am sure you all know what the diving is like there. Suffice it to say these are fabulous trips, and the 11 nighter would be a corker for those wanting to spend a little longer there. That's 9.5 days diving, as opposed to the normal 5.5

IF we fill the boats then all and sundry get very advantageous discounts over the normal rate!

If anyone is interested please either PM me or email me on info @ scuba-safaris.com

Thanks & regards
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom