Who is Bluemagoo? (split off hijack)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Nautilus Reef, Phantom-man. Now WHO are you?

catherine96821:
Nautilus Reef, Phantom-man. Now WHO are you?

Sorry, but this was taken with one of those disposable things last summer; we're just amateurs... Grainy, but close enough... Now, aren't you sorry you asked? :D

Too little!...but thanks. No, not sorry! Now if I see you in Costco, I can say " YO, Bluemagoo!"

Chepar will be thrilled...she has an inquiring mind.

Well, who do you dive with? What's your circle? sorry...soooo nosey.

catherine96821:
Too little!...but thanks. No, not sorry! Now if I see you in Costco, I can say " YO, Bluemagoo!"

Well, who do you dive with? What's your circle? sorry...soooo nosey.

Don't forget, I wear glasses; not Coke-bottles but thick enough...

Nearly all my buds are retarded military: I catch'em on the occasions when they're back in the Islands. If the wait gets too long, I'll go solo to a bunny spot, just to get rolled in the surf and have my kneecap removed by a boulder, just to remind me that I'm getting too old for this $%#^&*....

catherine96821:

I AM thrilled. I do have an inquiring mind. Well, actually I'm just nosy. I did have to put my face about 2 inches from my computer screen and squint really hard to see, though.

Finally, one of the Hawaii Ohana's great mysteries has been revealed! So who were the other two that Catherine was asking about? Maybe we can also harass them enough to reveal their identities.

yes, one down two to go.

BG, maybe you should join a local dive club? Boat dives reign you know?

catherine96821:
yes, one down two to go.

BG, maybe you should join a local dive club? Boat dives reign you know?

BG or me, BM? "BM" says it all; I like it.

I used to go out with SSA a lot, first when they were at Kewalo Basin inside McWayne Marine Supply, then later when they were located on Kapahulu Ave. After that, I got lazy and never renewed with them or tried anybody else.

well, what's your problem?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom