Whiskey Wreck 7-9-6 Dive-ish Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Headed to the Whiskey Wreck today with Josh T. We met up with jwhitlock at Bahama Bob's and walked out to the beach. Waves were running knee-high and visibility looked iffy. We started gearing up in the water and jwhitlock broke his fin strap and had to call the dive. I swam out and hooked the flag to the wreck and Josh and I started to swim around the wreck. Josh T felt sick and thought he would be better on the bottom, but with the surge we had at a max depth of 17', he continued feeling sick. He surfaced and started feeding the fish. Dive was called and I managed 23 minutes of bottom time. Temps in the mid-80sF and visibility was 5-8'.

Ah well, I'll get back soon.

Nope, but Josh seems to get seasick uber easily. Funny as hell when it doesn't cut my dive short :)

I can relate - I felt like I shouldn't have eaten Macdonalds for breakfast the day I dove the Whiskey. :l: :l: :l:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Gah, so now people have to be on drugs to dive with me?!

We don't have to, but it helps:D

Crap, I can't bribe people do dive with me.:confused:

What are you bribing with? I'm easily bribed, beer, redbull, food, ect.

Back
Top Bottom