Probe Lx Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool thank you very much i just got off the phone with great lakes scuba and placed the order.

Good choice! I love my probe. I'll be using it at Portage this weekend if you happen to make it after all. Mine is the previous model but I'm familiar with the new one and can give you some tips if you want em.

Problem is i have to pick it up in traverse city next weekend, its a couple hour ride from here. We are doing the nitrox class up there and i will get it then. Unfortunatley he didnt have one in stock and had to order it otherwise i would have asked him to UPS it to me.

I talked to the wife and it looks like we cant make it on saturday we are supposed to do a dive saturday morning at 10am at whitestar that i forgot about, possibly on sunday though.

Well got my new Probe LX. What a nice BC. I am glad i had to get a new one. Did six dives with it this weekend and LOVE it.

Back
Top Bottom