Risk free trial for SLX Dive lights and Focus Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of you may know that the SLX is our star peformer this year. As a Scubaboard only special I would like to offer everyone here a 35 day risk-free trial of our SLX led dive light and SLX auto focus light.

Since this is an exclusive offer for Scubaboard members, make a note at the checkout that you would like to take advantage of the 35 day risk free trial, this way you can return the lights to us if you don't like it. The goal is to have you guys get the lights in yoru hands and take a look and experience the overall quality of the body and the light output. This is a limited time offer so please take advantage of it.

If you don't like the light for any reason simply email us and we will issue you an RMA. As long as the light is used under normal condition and did not go through any abuse we will issue a full refund when we receive the product from you.

Here's a review from Scuba Diving Magazine's Gear Bag:

Nocturnal Lights SLX

CHOOSING A DIVE LIGHT has always been a trade-off between brightness and bulk, and the new SLX LED from Nocturnal Lights aims to be the perfect compromise. The SLX is housed in a compact (2.75-inch diameter x 5.5 inches long) aluminum body, and it weighs only 1.4 pounds (.5 pounds in water). Depth-rated to 328 feet, it uses double O-ring seal and comes with a locking switch to prevent accidental activation in your gear bag. The SLX uses three LED bulbs to produce bule/white spot that's even and bright. Powered by six AA batteries, the light will run for four hours before slowly diminishing for several more houres. We made four night dives on one set of batteries and never noteiced in a difference in quality or brilliance.

Here's another review on the SLX from our customer Mike:

I have had my torch a little while, but I only had a chance to use it on an evening dive last Wednesday. The guys at the club were very impressed, by the strength of the light, the colour, the burn time on 6 batteries and of course the price. As it is so small it fits in a pocket of my DCB for handy storage before and after a dive.

It was very murky and green in De Nekker (my local lake) but the light really helped !!

Thanks for great design and a great product.

Best Regards
Mike

I am looking to buy a new dive light for my next dive trip in cozumel during November of this year. When do I need to pick up a light from you to get the 37 days free trial?

My wife and I are both Advanced certified and are looking to take our rescue cert. while there. I'm going to need a good dive light.

Please let me know,
Peter McFarland
zzsprm0@sbcglobal.net

Hi Peter,

The trial is 35 days from the purchase and we usually ship out the lights in 1 business day, so you should receive it in 5 business days max even if you live in New York. Make a note that you're from Scubaboard and that you're aware of the 35 day trial at the checkout in order for this offer to be effective. Feel free to email me or reply to this post if you have any additional questions.

Tim
www.nocturnallights.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom