Diving Alabama Point Jetties and Whiskey Wreck 7-15-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hoping to get to the jetties around 3-3:30PM on Saturday to dive the 2:30PM hightide(ick). Gonna take a little break(we'll be diving FL earlier, see thread in North FL Trips subforum) after the jetties and grab some food and then do another dive at the Whiskey Wreck. Anyone is welcome to join us, although we have alot going on before to affect the arrival time.

All dives are weather dependant.

I dunno for sure yet, I think I might be spring bound. Gotta loosen some of this salt out my gear.

lol, I've been trying to find the time to make it over to vortex myself, I've got some new gear I want to try out there...

HK182:
lol, I've been trying to find the time to make it over to vortex myself, I've got some new gear I want to try out there...

Whatcha doing this weekend? How about Morrison instead?

That sounds cool, never been there before. Just let me know whats going on, I'm up for just about anything if ya don't mind me taggin' along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom