Boat Seat plus Air trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Tom, Bruce?

This person wants to give me a brand new 1,700 dollar stainless Wolf grill, if I can get it moved soon. I will get the charter seat costs and the Nitrox if I can find some help. It is from Hawaii Kai to Hawaii Loa Ridge (3 miles?).

I will even buy all the steaks and the beer! We would have to move it around 5:30-6:00 Friday. I have an Avalanche to load it in.

Anybody else on the night dive of the 17th...same offer of your boat seat plus gas. Should take about 40 minutes to ride over, roll it out and put it in the truck. It is huge, about 400 pounds, has wheels.

I can promise poolside barbecues in your future.:D Even boat dives where you can be king for the day! I am begging.

Good strong men are hard to find.

ha ha ....I wish. How strong are you?

Fishboy??? You are a candidate for the free charter/gas program.

Leonard's malasadas on hand to replenish my chi.

good one!...here, have a bud light for wit.

malasadas...geez, those things will do more than replenish your Chi! You need insulin with those.

catherine96821:
This person wants to give me a brand new 1,700 dollar stainless Wolf grill, if I can get it moved soon. I will get the charter seat costs and the Nitrox if I can find some help. It is from Hawaii Kai to Hawaii Loa Ridge (3 miles?).

Good strong men are hard to find.

What about some directional assistance, not unlike an air traffic controller? I could be a LOT of help standing in the bed of the truck, orchestrating the entire choreography of the move. :D

I'd offer to help but I've got to pick up my daughter from school and I'm a weakling, anyway.

yea, you are too little. know any real women? ...with bicepts?

sigh, my man could do it one handed, by himself.

Catherine, I think you better let my FedEx boys take care of that free grill...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom