Thursday 13th July, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi guys

this weeks weighing has a loss of 2.6kgs or 5.7lbs - woohooooo

so i broke the 20kgs loss with a total loss of 22.25kgs or 49lbs

celebrated breaking 20kgs with hubby buying me a new blender

so hows everyone else doing??

cheers

Very nice Almity.

I'm up a little, back to 224, but I had to notch another hole in my belt, so I think it's just some excess fluid or something. I don't think it will be long to get rid of that.

I lost 1/2 lb this week. I remember when I used to be able to lose 2lbs. a week. Now it's 1/2. It sucks getting old.
On the hand, my gym did get some new equipment so I'm able to change up my routine a little more. I tried some new stuff with a trainer and my muscles in my back, right behind my shoulders were killing me for 3 days. I guess I never used them before. LOL

wooohooo Colby and Fairy!!!

i hope that "notch in your belt" is for weightloss and not for being a rogue! :)

A rogue, LMAO That's a great term.

And yes it's from weight loss. The rogue part may be this weekend :wink:

almitywife:
wooohooo Colby and Fairy!!!

i hope that "notch in your belt" is for weightloss and not for being a rogue! :)
I wish it was from being a rogue. Can women be rogues? Lord nows I need to be a rogue. :D
Anyway, I'm down another 1/2 lb from yesterday, and my jeans do feel loser, so I guess it's working. What I started to do is keep a food and activity diary. I write down everything I eat and what exercise I did that day. When I was in Weight Watchers, I did the same thing and it worked pretty well.

fairybasslet:
I wish it was from being a rogue. Can women be rogues? Lord nows I need to be a rogue. :D
Anyway, I'm down another 1/2 lb from yesterday, and my jeans do feel loser, so I guess it's working. What I started to do is keep a food and activity diary. I write down everything I eat and what exercise I did that day. When I was in Weight Watchers, I did the same thing and it worked pretty well.

LOL. You can be a rogue if you want!

I use a free product from www.fitday.com. The free membership tracks nutrition, activities, goals, etc.

Congrats, Almity ! Next milestone you tell hubby that you deserve new thong :wink:

colby:
LOL. You can be a rogue if you want!

I use a free product from www.fitday.com. The free membership tracks nutrition, activities, goals, etc.
Ooo. That's cool. I'll give it a try. Thank.
BTW, I did my weekly weigh in at the gym (we're having this motivational thing where whoever loses the most weight by Labor day wins $200 worth of spa services) and according to them, I lost 2 lbs. this past week. So go figure. That was happy news. :D

Rig is being very cheeky!! he well knows that for us thongs are what we wear on our feet!

excellent about the gym challenge... im not a crowd person so ive just be trying to do my walk or swim on my own duriing the week. i had a personal trainer for over a year once and actually gained weight!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom