Alright, here it is, Me being bitten by an eel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video, but I really gotta know. Why did you go back with your other hand for round 2? :D

That was actually my dive buddy. I think the eel was pissed I wasn't fish. He actually let go pretty quick. If you look at the start of the video I have gloves on with torn fingers. If I was a guessing man I would say the eel was confused about what was fish and what was finger. He had my entire thumb in his mouth.

i am sorry, i am not laughing AT YOU, but i did laugh my *** off, now that i have addmitted that i was laughing, please tell me you were not hurt, if you were that isnt funny anymore, as i would be just like you and do the same thing!!! that is a cool video and if i were you one i would be proud to have, yes i am a bit twisted!!:D by the way who was more scared you or the eel?? and hey thanks for sharing i enjoyed your video!!!!

I'm not hurt. I healed pretty quick. Your laughing now, my dive buddy was laughing then....I kept hoping his mask would flood.

Dennis, cool video..I see you had larger fish. We had done it many times before and felt comfortable doing it. In fact the next week my dive buddy coaxed one out of its hole and was mask to nose with it (no bait) and I took the picture, (now if he would only send me a copy as it was his camera).

onfloat:
I'm not hurt. I healed pretty quick. Your laughing now, my dive buddy was laughing then....I kept hoping his mask would flood.

Dennis, cool video..I see you had larger fish. We had done it many times before and felt comfortable doing it. In fact the next week my dive buddy coaxed one out of its hole and was mask to nose with it (no bait) and I took the picture, (now if he would only send me a copy as it was his camera}.
i am sorry for my sick sense of humor my friend, and i in your case may have helped his (laughing buddy) mask flood,lol, but it did look funny, on a sirious note what or how bad were your injuries??? i am sorry you were hurt!!!

Definitely bigger fish onfloat. She like to be petted before being fed. They are pretty docile usually as you know.

he he, I see your buddy didn't move the camera much after you had been bitten. Good cameraman. :D

Diver Dennis:
Definitely bigger fish onfloat. She like to be petted before being fed. They are pretty docile usually as you know.

he he, I see your buddy didn't move the camera much after you had been bitten. Good cameraman. :D
dennis, you arent helping me not feel bad for laughing!!!!

I had a good bite on my palm and a bunch of teeth marks on the top of my thumb. You think that was funny? It was a 20 minute swim back to the beach and my dive buddy kept signaling for me to move away from him, because I was attracting sharks. My first stop was to a vet clinic on the way home (wife works there). I didn't bother going to the ER until about 10 or 11 hours later. I only received anti-biotics and they scrubbed my wound.

Cool scar though.:D

I think it was funny too!!

Back
Top Bottom