Conshelf 21 Cracks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Internaut

New
Reaction score
Hi, I was given a reg set by a friend and have the usual hairline cracks on the second stage octo. They are small and are just on the end.

My dive shop just overhauled it (best part is they only charged me 25 bucks) and just did what was needed. He also said not to worry about the cracks unless they start extending into the body of the reg.

Anyways, just curious if anybody has a box bottom they want to sell for a cheap price?

Thanks

I just love the plastic junk.

Haha, funny thing is I sold my older Conshelf Supreme.

I still have and use (local guy always manages to somehow find parts) a Dacor Olympic 400. The first stage is massive. I remember a guy on a charter once telling me that I should buy a new reg because 3000 PSI might be a bit too much. Coincidentaly he just happened to know a good store to shop at.

I can never understand why people knock old gear. I had the reg down to 120 feet on an ice dive (I live in Canada) and never had a single problem with it freezing up!

A

Replace the 2nds with brass ones. You can find them on ebay for a song. Sell the plastic ones for parts on ebay.

Creed:
Replace the 2nds with brass ones. You can find them on ebay for a song. Sell the plastic ones for parts on ebay.
those old brass second will kill ya,if your diving these old dangerous relics from another era,stop diving them now,put them up for sale on ebay or pm me and i will dispose of them properly.

divinginn:
those old brass second will kill ya,if your diving these old dangerous relics from another era,stop diving them now,put them up for sale on ebay or pm me and i will dispose of them properly.
I bet you will. :)
My whole collection will kill ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom