Best Service In The Industry!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msedivingdoc

Reaction score
I would like to take this chance to give praise to the Oceanic team. Particular honor is due to Ron and Chris who really made my experience both personal and a joy. I have an original Pro Plus Dive computer and had problems with the serial download cable. Both were eager to help in any way possible. Sadly the cable adventure failed and the cable was returned. Then to our dismay the computer went into a failure and would shutdown after the function check. Guess we stressed some unused circuits… who knows. After contacting Oceanic and working with Ron, I will be receiving a replacement computer very soon. The guys were willing to work out a compromise that benefits both Oceanic and there end user. This speeks volumes when a company will still back a piece of equipment that is out of warrantee. After this experience I will be a lifetime customer of Oceanic and will endeavor to support the people who have made dive equipment ownership a pleasant experience. THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for diving and enjoying our gear!

I work with a great bunch of people that really love what we do, it's a fantastic feeling.

Take care,

Chris

Maybe it should be a hint for some service providers, giving a good service maybe cost the company some money, but will repay itself 10 times with loyal customers and future references.

Well Oceanic recieved my computer on the 18th early in the morning... guess what, the replacement shipped later that day and will be here by the 25th!!!! Wow once again guys, Best in the industry!!!
How could a diver ask for more from a company. Thanks!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom