Sept 2003 Galapagos BEST Diving in the World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all

I am going on a trip to the Galapsgos islands 10-19 September 2003 aboard the Aggressor liveaboard boat and wanted to invite you and past diving guests to join me on what will be without doubt a TRIP OF A LIFETIME.

We will spend 7 nights aboard the agressor diving the very best of the Galapagos island in the Darwin area.

This is famous for Shoaling Hammerheads in the thousands, whalesharks, Lots and lots of Galapagos and silky sharks, manta rays whitetip sharks Tuna, Sailfish, marlin and more.

This trip is not for the faint hearted and pukers need not apply as sea conditions can get rough, you also must have more than 100 dives under your belt and some experience diving with sharks is preferable.

THIS IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST DIVING IN THE WORLD FOR BIG ANIMAL LIFE

I have 4 spots still open So if you want to come along for an exciting trip and a week of crazy diving drop me an e-mail to gaz@btl.net and I will send you all the info.

See you in the Galapagos

Gaz Cooper

Hi,

I am so excited for you. I can tell you are thrilled just by reading your post. Glad to hear that you are planning your trip well in advance.

We leave for the Galapagos in 4 1/2 weeks. We started planning this trip two years ago. We are also doing the rain forest for 4 days (staying at Sacha Lodge). We have been taking classes and diving alot in preparation for this trip (current, low temp and vis dives). We also took our navigation and nitrox classes.

Laine

'GREAT

I shall look forward to hearing about your adventure

where about are you going to be diving ??? on a liveaboard ??

Gaz,
I am so jealous!!! I went diving in the Galapagos in January 2001 on a "fly by night" boat with a marginal guide. Even with those conditions, it was the most amazing diving I have ever done. We swam with Galapagos penguins and seals. Tunas sped by us while we were busy looking at the hammerheads and white tips. Turtles were mating, garden eels pop up like daisies. The eagle rays glided oh so quietly with their 6 ft wingspan. Dolphins cruised by to see what our ruckus was about.

I'd go back in a heartbeat if I could.

Oh yes... I was one of those pukers.. I was on Bonine during the whole trip.

Beep

Hey Beep

I'm dribbling and slobbering at the mouth as I read your post

those exact experiences are why Galapagos are considered the very best most diverse diving the world has to offer I really can't wait to go, a friend of mine just got back and saw 18 whale sharks WOW in 17 years fo diving and over 7000 dives i have yet to see one :-( I always seem to be on the other boat that misses it.

Not sure thats a good advertisment no-one will want to be on the inflatable I'm on when we get to the galapagos.

Sounds like you had a bast

Gaz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom