OW Certified Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKicker

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All, just wanted to let you know that as of this afternoon I am certified. We did our final OW dives today at Bluewater. Conditions were pretty good. We did two dives lasting about 40 minutes each. Max depth was 51 feet and vis was aroun 15ft. Had a great time lookin forward to more diving ahead.

Congratulation....

Congratulations, Diver :)

Now you can start having fun - Hooray!!

Patti

Good job! I too did my OW check out at Blue Water. I think the deepest I went was 42 feet. Still had a blast though. Ohh and that was June 25th.

I would definetly be interested in going to Blue Water again. That was my first place to "solo" dive, with a buddy of course, after certification. This time, since I've done a few more dives, I'll be willing to go a little bit further, to 60, now that I'm a LOT more comfortable with diving.

Maybe we could meet up and dive there. I know FrankC and a few others that will be more than interested in going.

Congratz again!

Michael

Michael, I am always interesyed in going diving at blue water. It is only about 20 minutes from the house. We will be doing a lot of our traing there over the next several months. Let me know when yall want to go and I will try to be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom