Is there any diving in Eastern Washington?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

otter-cat

Reaction score
I'm going to be visiting people in Walla Walla and Spokane, Washington Sept 27-Oct 1st. I know it's not the first place people think of diving, but if there are any good spots for it, I'd love to get a little diving in while I'm "on vacation."

If anyone here knows of any place in the region that's got some diving, or any dive shops around there, please let me know!

Thanks!
otter-cat

I used to live in Spokane. I lived there off and on for eight years.

I didn't get interested in diving until last month and won't have my first CW session until the 21st. so I never even thought about it. But what about Lake Coeur d'Alene?

It's a big lake and has a dock and if memory serves me correctly, there's even an island.

There's Fish Lake, I wouldn't recommend it though. I wouldn't even swim in it. There's a small town between Cheney and Spokane called Medical Lake. My dad and I went fishing there once. I think?

That's all that comes to mind.

If you just want to get wet then Lake Cd'A would be ok. There's also Lake Pend Orielle (pronounced pon-der-ay). By neither are anything to get excited about. You should Go West Young Man and visit the puget sound.

-K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom