• Good Site!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Average site.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Less tha average site.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been at that site many times and I think the guys name is Tom...it is a great informative site

avalanchediver once bubbled...
Everyone has probably already seen this site, but after discovering it I had to post it just in case anyone else may have missed it. I think the photography is excellent. Good information as well. http://www.scubaq.ca/ontarioscubadiving/index.htm

Enjoy,

Eric P.

I really like your website especially cuz I love diving the area:thumb:

Thanks for the posting about my site. My name is Phil and I own the ScubaQ web site. Tom Wilson is the autor of the pages that you been looking at. Tow use to have his site with Geo Cities but ran out of room, so I offered him free use of my web site for Photo Galleries. Tom has to be one of the very best Photgraphers that I have met, and he is also a great guy. My wife and I dive with him regularly throughout the year. Tom is still in the process of rebuilding his site, we now have 34 wrecks listed and we should have about 10 to 20 added before the onset of winter. So please keep checking back to see the new wrecks.
Here's a sample of one of the new wrecks, please no drooling on your keyboards :eek:ut:

ScubaQ once bubbled...
Thanks for the posting about my site. My name is Phil and I own the ScubaQ web site. Tom Wilson is the autor of the pages that you been looking at. Tow use to have his site with Geo Cities but ran out of room, so I offered him free use of my web site for Photo Galleries. Tom has to be one of the very best Photgraphers that I have met, and he is also a great guy. My wife and I dive with him regularly throughout the year. Tom is still in the process of rebuilding his site, we now have 34 wrecks listed and we should have about 10 to 20 added before the onset of winter. So please keep checking back to see the new wrecks.
Here's a sample of one of the new wrecks, please no drooling on your keyboards :eek:ut:

howdy Scuba Q and welcome to the board from a Canuck just down the road. That last shot was absolutely beautiful....btw are you the ScubaQ on Scuba 2000 out of Toronto? I visit that board daily and I thought I have seen you on there.:)

ScubaQ once bubbled...
The one and only ScubaQ. I work with S2K, I am one of thier Dive Masters, as is my wife.

I thought it was you:)

ScubaQ...Great shot of the Katie Eccles. She was my first wreck dive I ever did this past August (I was a wreck virgin!!) and will always remember her. I was really impressed by the vis at 100+' after diving in inland lakes and rivers to that point. Followed that dive up with one a few hours later on the Annie Falconer. What a great day!!
Randy...

Can't seem to get on to that website but I'll try again later. Also keen to check whatever info is out there so I'm appreciative when someone posts info on a good website.

Back
Top Bottom