Anybody going to the Single Divers Cookout & Dive at Off the Wall/Jocassee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody going to the cookout Saturday night and the dive on Bill's boat from off the Wall? I am planning to dive all day Saturday off the boat and then come back for shore diving on Sunday. Hope to see some of you there. Contact OTW if you decide to come give you more details about the charter and cook out or PM me.

Leah

I'll probably be DM'ing for classes all day Saturday for Bermuda Triangle, but doubt I'll be there at night (too tired). Say hello to the large man with a shaved head. That would be me. Look forward to meeting you.

Dolphinfan,
I wonder if we have already met?? I have been diving along with the classes since I got certified a few weeks ago. What is your name. I got certified through Bermuda and have been in the shop a lot. I just bought some hi vis twin jets today. I am so excited I might sleep with them cradled in my arms tonight!!! LOL I can't wait to try them out this weekend.

My name is Chris. I found out I'm going to be helping out at the pool with Harold this weekend, not at the lake. Maybe we will meet another weekend. Dive safe.

leah:
Anybody going to the cookout Saturday night and the dive on Bill's boat from off the Wall? I am planning to dive all day Saturday off the boat and then come back for shore diving on Sunday. Hope to see some of you there. Contact OTW if you decide to come give you more details about the charter and cook out or PM me.

Leah

Tell Bill I thought about coming up there tomorrow, but I was just up there last Friday. It's 6 hours round trip, so I didn't feel like making the trip. Hope you have a great time, and tell Bill "the lady of the Lodge" is ready to fry some chicken. :D

I will tell him when I see him in the morning. One of these days, we will make it up there at the same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom