What Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HybridDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, Im a new diver with about 40ish dives under my belt. I own my own BCD but i dont have my own reg setup. I was wondering which reg would be the best for me? Im going to use it for tech diving one day, Deep, wrecks maybe cave diving. I was thinking of going with a mares but im not sure. What do you guys think?
Cheers Chris

Any of the top of the line regs should work Chris. Apeks is a favorite brand of the tech guys I know.

I buy from the U.S cause our LDS is way over priced, Even the guys who work for them off work they say its brutal. My buddie did PDT there and said its brutal and he even buys his stuff from the U.S its cheaper even with the border crossing. So any online good trusty stores in the U.S you guys know of? I know ima get flamed. But i use my LDS for classes and tips on stuff and they are still helpfull cause the people who work there know its a joke. Its the owner whos brutal.

Oh one more thing, Which Apex seems to be a big hit? I dont know much about them

Another good option is Zeagle. You can research them at www.zeagle.com and buy them from www.scubatoys.com . Outstanding cold water and deep regs. I have 3 of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom