Thursday 20th July, 2006 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi everyone - so lets have a roll call and tell us how you did this week!!!

so this week i had a loss of 0.8kgs or 1.8lbs woohooo - so i broke the 50lbs mark!!

total loss is 23.05kgs (that 0.05 is important!) or 50.8lbs (hence the 0.05 to get me over that 50)

Colby - hubby had to do your trick and put a new hole in his belt.. i offered to buy him a new one but he wants to keep it to remind him to keep going he says

:wave-smil TO US ALL!!!!

Only lost about a lb. this week. Have not been here for a couple weeks, but am maintaing at this general weight...something I do not want to do. Since I have been at this weight for so long and the diet changes did little, I am going back to the old ways again. I mean, going back to what worked in the beginning. Lots of veggies and very little protein, lots of water.

On a more positive note... I bought a pair of size 16 pants last year. A few days ago, I bought a pair of pants, size 12, as the 10's are just a little too tight still. Goal is a size 8.

Almity, that's great. I'm feeling the same weigh, hehehe. A friend told me today that I should by some new clothes, and I said I had about 10 lbs. to go. This is because I have hit my end of July weight this morning - 220! 37 pounds since I started! Hopefully I can get a head start on my end of August goal of 215!

Jenny - good luck with the diet changes. Have you thought of going to a nutritionalist? They might be able to give a tip or two. And excellent news on the pants. It's always great to see some physical proof that we are a bit smaller!

Awesome Colby! congrats. My final goal weight will come Sept. 1. At least that is what I planned, to lose 50lbs in 6 months. So far I have lost 30.
I have not gone to a nutritioni$t. So, I am doing this with sound advice from friends, and learning on the fly.

I just weighed myself again. I lost 3+lbs. since this morning thanks to my workout. I wish it would stay off. Need to keep away from all sugars. Anybody want an almost full container of rum raisin ice cream? :D

Jenny - i told you to step away from the Rum N Rasin yesterday!! Icecream is bad, m'kay (bugger, if it was vanilla i would put my hand up for it :) )

dont know if i mentioned it before by my diet clinic is big on not mixing your protiens... so for any meal i can only eat the one type. so yesterday brekkie was one egg with mushrooms, lunch was toasted rye bread with mushrooms and grilled mozerella cheese and dinner was chicken and veggies. oh, and a piece of fruit with each mean. hubby still has the 4-5 small meals per day but he not mixing his protiens either (we spending $70 per week on veggies and fruit these days!!)

throw the icecream down the sink..... better a waste of money than on your waist!

WOOHOOOOO on buying the new pants!!!! that must have felt fantastic!! i told you that you were a sexy thing in your new pic!!! Hermit must be loving the improved mum with the extra energy!!

:wave-smil Colby on reaching your JULY GOAL!!! well done

i reckon when you get some new clothes you are going to get a hell of alot of woohoooo comments!!!

you should get a profile pic so we can see the improved Colby! as a married woman, youre safe from me but i hear from other SB'ers you get weirdo PM's if youre a hot number :D

onwards and downward to next week!!

Yeah, Hermit is loving the new mom. She was there when I was looking for pants, and she gave me a big ole hug in the aisle. I wanted to cry!
And I am loving the energy I have. I think I am over the bug I got during Invade the Keys (upset stomach, then a sore throat), so my energy level is getting up again.

Congrats Colby on your July goal! Way to go!!!

OK! I'm joining in on this.... Today I weigh 251; my scale said 255 last time I hopped on it(it's been a week or two) but my weight fluctuates 5 lbs or so... My goal is 220...let it begin.

glad to see ya Kw and looking forward to hearing from you weekly about your efforts!

im facing a chinese birthday dinner tonight and already salavating over what i want and what im going to do my best and order... grrrrrrr, lurrrvvv chinese food!

im hoping i can get thru the night without drinking coke... ive been coke free for 10 weeks now and that alone has made a big difference to my moods and weight!

onwards and downwards everyone!

Back
Top Bottom