Titanium din to yoke adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOG-SPLITTER

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find one of these??

I`m using the atomic t2 and another t2 for my octupus.

It would be great if i can find a titanium din to yoke adapter to complete my setup.

Thx you very much to all that respond!!

I would be happy to link one off to you, but I have never heard of this adapter being available in Titanium. I also think it would be far more expensive than a standard one, if you dont mind my asking... What benefit are you looking to gain from the Ti version?

Hello,

I do know that Atomic Aquatics makes a yoke adapter for DIN regulators in titanium, but it's not the sort of accessory that you see for sale very often on message boards, eBay, etc. If you were to contact Atomic Aquatics directly, I'm sure that they would steer you in the right direction. Your LDS should also be able to order it I think. As for the benefits of having the adapter made out of titanium, well, compared to plated brass it's lighter, stronger, totally corrosion resistant, and it matches the T2 LOG-SPLITTER already has. I've got a T1 with a DIN interface, so I might be interested in this adapter someday too.

Sadamune

I dont have the ti version as my octupus midnight.I`m using another t2 the same as my primary.

Thx sadamune If and when i find one I will Surely let you know how it is.

Email already sent to atomic thx!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom