Yet another Oceanlog question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nailer99

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got my new VT Pro in the water yesterday, and I must say, I absolutely love it! Great computer, and I'm very happy with it. The Oceanlog software....well, Not so much, yet. Anyway, I did 2 dives with it yesterday, 1st one: 101fsw max depth, 42 minutes duration;1 hour surface interval, the 2nd one, 73 fsw max, 50 minutes.

So, when I got home, I tried to download the dives to my PC. This process could be, well, simpler, but perseverence and re-reading the manual a few times, I was able to get the interface to work....sort of. I can only get tthe first 15 minutes of the first dive to show up in Oceanlog- the rest of that dive, and the second dive, simply don't exist to be downloaded- the dive details just show a "flatline" after 15 minutes, and the second dive can't be found by Oceanlog, although it's there on the computer. Anybody have any pointers?

Hmmm. I did a search, but couldn't dig up anything close to this. I'll try e-mailing tech support, but it looks like I shoulda saved my money on the darn cable. Maybe the wife can use it to tie tomato plant seedlings up to the stakes, or something.....

Please contact Ron Landess at (800) 435-3483, ext. 213.

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom