Gulf Shores Area Next Week???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKicker

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All, I will be in Gulf Shores from July 30th to Aug 2nd. Anyone have any shore dives planned or willing to dive some?

Hey, I wish I could be there. I'm sure SuprbugMan might have something going on. Give him a few and I'm sure he'll chime in. :)

Michael

Maybe Monday night or Tues/Wed night depending on when I goto New Orleans next week. Schedule isn't up yet, so I can't commit to a date.

Diving the Whiskey on Saturday AM and I have a couple b-day parties which will put me out of diving commission for the rest of the weekend.

bugman, what time are you diving on Saturday? might be able to make that depending on time and room availability. If it is too early we will be leaving gulf shores wednesday so monday or tuesday would be good. Any time of day or night works for me...

I dunno, trying for relatively early though, maybe 9AMish if the divers I'm meeting can meet at that time. 9AM is pretty late for my first dive to be honest... I'm an early bird.

I work the Mon - Fri, so afternoon/nights are my only options during the week(less a holiday is on the calender). I work in New Orleans 2-3 day a week and stay the nights in between, dunno when those nights will be next week just yet. I'll keep the thread updated when I find out though...

I would be able to go sunday morning to the whiskey wreck. mon & tues i can go in the afternoon..best to go to the whiskey wreck in the morning though.

THUMBSUP55:
War Eagle!!!!!!

You must be mistaken friend the Whiskey wreck is in saltwater off the beach. Just pure Rolling Tide

New blood I see, Gulf shores diver? If we keep growing like this we need to think about putting some Tournament teams together
welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom