New Air Station Caigers Country In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Techniciany

Reaction score
Hi

Any one diving in the 1000 islands att: there is now a new air station at Caigers country in on highway 2 off the 401. They have Nitrox and trimix fills. Dive boat charters to the Jodrey every weekened, lodging and food as well.

yes but Dive Tech is still your best and most experienced provider, unless you have to get river side fills. Dive tech has also expanded their facillity by 1500sq feet.

Hi

Dive teck does not have the mixing gas capabilities like they due at Caigers. I'm quite aware what Dan Humble has so don't try and give it to me buddy. Plus you failed to mention you have to drive way up into the country side to get your air. Please remember one thing Dan has very little experience in Trimix diving and is only recently been trying to cut into the market by associtating himself with the clan from ottawa, and I hope they don't bring to him the nonesence that's going on in ottawa between dive shops.

indeco once bubbled...
yes but Dive Tech is still your best and most experienced provider, unless you have to get river side fills. Dive tech has also expanded their facillity by 1500sq feet.

I find this hard to believe, Please tell me how he qualifies to be the best and most experienced???:jester:

Back
Top Bottom