Poseidon Xstream Deep service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homunculus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hey all,
I have a couple of questions with regards to purchasing and servicing of Poseidon Xstream Deep regulator. I live and dive (well, starting to) in Boston area and I haven't found any Poseidon dealers (those who sell the regs) but there are some places who service these regs. I'm seriously considering buying a new regulator on the web. The price is very reasonable (~$450). I've heard that one should not buy life-supporting equipment off the net but I'm wondering what would you do in this situation? I personally don't see the problem with the internet as long as I can service the reg. Also, does anyone know any trusted places around Boston who service Poseidon regs.
thank you

(800) 344-4458 is the US distributor up in NH, they should be able to fix you up with a competent service facility. Just let them know that you prefer competence over convenience.
With the advent of the flat rate Priority Mail shipping boxes ($7.70) your nearest shop can be no further than your local post office. :wink:

East Coast Divers in Brookline and Framingham www.ecdivers.com,
United Divers in Somerville www.uniteddivers.com,
Both shops provide excellent service for poseidon regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom