Arrrrggggggggggg.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Sorry, just need to vent. My frikkin Oly camera has been gone for almost two months waiting to be fixed and it has been ready for weeks and is scheduled to be shipped,,,next week! ( see the camera forum or any photo forum I have found so far for the whole story!) Now my new dry suit that I ordered last month is still at the factory ( it was in stock when I ordered it) and they are behind schedule and cant give me a date and then finaly, my replacement cell phone that I have been paying insurance on for two years wont wok and this is ther second attempt with a new phone...AAAARRRRGGGGGGGggggg.:light:
Oh ya and it's raining again and will be all weekend.:shakehead

Tim, your exactly right! Just bought a ticket to come back friday. Figures, my dive gear just showed up here yesterday..... I clearly need three sets of gear, one for AK one for HI and one to keep with me at all times.

Ask Catherine for some Diazepam...:wink:

Diver Dennis:
Ask Catherine for some Diazepam...:wink:

HEY! I only take it on long flights ONLY. don't be starting stuff...maybe I should

WC, we have a tropical storm hitting Thursday. "David"

I heard the downside of Oly is customer service, has anyone else heard this?

I cannot believe you talked k into a drysuit. Think what you guys could do with all that money...PNG...not that it is any of my business.

I am trying to minimize banter. Okay...just certain thread. I have a thing on my computer now, if my name is mentioned...I get a message. It is a filter of some kind.

Catherine.

catherine96821:
I am trying to minimize banter. Okay...just certain thread. I have a thing on my computer now, if my name is mentioned...I get a message. It is a filter of some kind.
The mods have the same alert system for my posts:D I have plenty of valium of my own, thank you very much. Besides, flexerill and booze assure you of a peaceful flight, even if you crash:11:
Ya, I ordered my suit, she comes here two weeks later and orders one. hers is on the way mine is still being made:( the dry suit was an easy sell for her, still trying to sell her on the BP/W i bought her for Xmas...baby steps:wink:
Oly has been pretty good to me untill this big screw!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom