905 Husky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Are there any stocking dealers in the N.FL. area who have 905 Husky suits for a trial fit? I am buying a suit this fall, and the 905 is on the list. Somewhere around Luraville or High Springs or Tally would be ideal.

Thanks

Bill Rennaker at Cave Excursions has a husky that he should let you try out (I believe his is an XL). Right now, our field manager, Pete Nawrocky has all of our demo suits up in Virginia, I would have to contact him to find out if there are any huskies, and if so, what sizes they are. What size are you (Please look at the sizing chart online to determine this). Moreover, I cannot tell where you are from (what the heck is 'the cube'?) so I don't exactly know what to suggest.

I'll contact Rennaker if necessary. I need a Husky XL. The question is if it will be large enough through the thigs and butt. I'm in Tally, and spend too much of my time down at Wakulla Diving Center and we are DR dealers. Just don't stock suits.

Tally -- you are close! Your best bet will be to stop by our facility in Lake City. You can try on all of the sizes. If possible, plan to stop by in the morning before we get busy, as we'll have more time to help you.

Can you send me directions to your place in a PM? I'll be coming from I10. Thanks. Also, do you have weekend hours?

-P

pm sent

Back
Top Bottom