Anyone Diving The Madison AL Quarry This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ltstanfo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
SDI has reserved the quarry again for this weekend (July 29-30). I am planning on diving on Saturday morning. Will anyone else be around?

Regards,
Lee Stanford
"ltstanfo"

Lee,

I really wish I could join you but I am going to see the wiggles instead. The next time I will be diving will be on the 12th. We may be heading to Moulton that weekend you are welcome to join us.

Brian

I am not saying yes and not saying no. I have to be in Auburn Friday night and most of Saturday. I probably don't have time to go by SDI before they close on Friday. I might call and see if I can pick up gear for 2 dives on Sunday afternoon. If things are favorable and all stars align, I can dive Sunday afternoon. I will PM you if I can.
Howard

Looks like I can make a Sunday Afternoon dive. I just need to know if someone wants to buddy up with me. Shoot me a PM before 5pm Friday or just reply to this post. That will allow me to pay entrance fee and rent equipment.
Howard

Howard,

Sorry I missed your post. I went diving on Saturday (great dive day by the way) and spent Sunday resting. :)

I hope you got to go.

Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom