Oceanic Delta 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turbinetech2

Registered
Reaction score
Is the Delta 2 nitrox capable. I received my OW certification last year and have started buying equip. I am looking at an Oceanic Delta 2 and was wondering if it is Nitrox capable? I am not currently certified for Nitrox but my son (getting certified next weekend) and I are looking at doing some dives off the coast of NC on wrecks that would be beneficial for Nitrox at a future time. Thanks for the info and this board is excellent!!

I take it this is used? I hope so it's been almost 10 years since the reg was discontinued.

That being said it is a good performer and no issue with Nitrox of less than 40% Oxygen. Over that you need to get it O2 cleaned. (a while away from the sounds of it)

We have an Oceanic section here on Scubaboard if you have any questions on our gear. We try to help out where we can.

Welcome to diving and you're lucky because you live close to some great wreck diving!

Best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom