Special Pre-Order Spool Pricing from TDL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Hi All!!

It’s time for another Tech Diving Limited Pre-Order Special

We have redesigned our High Visibility Aluminum Spool to be a little bit larger to accommodate 120 feet (36meters) of # 24 line or 75 feet (23 meters) of # 36 line.

TDL High Visibility Spool - New Larger Size

• Machined Billet Aluminum
• Designed for use with or without gloves
• Soft Radius Edges
• Compact Profile
• Durable Powdercoat Finish
• 3.5 Inch Stainless Steel Bolt Snap
• 120 feet of # 24 Braided Nylon Line
• Manufactured in the USA

For a Limited TIME!! — READ on! This pre order sale ENDS on August 13th no exceptions! You can get one or more of these great spools for the absolute knock down price of ..... $45.00 each. You also have a choice of standard colors:

Hi-Visiblity - Yellow
Hi-Visiblity - Silver
Hi-Visiblity- Pink
Hi-Visbility- Blue

PLUS ..... you pick the color, that’s right don't like the above colors than you pick a custom color on check out in the comments box. You want Candy Red, or Slime Green, or Tech Black - If you pick a color that either I'm not sure about or can't do I will contact you! But this special pricing is only good up until Aug 13th after that – just regular colors and back to our standard pricing.

To place your order and get this killer price. Visit our website at techdivinglimited.com and order up. The web will show $55.00 but if you mention you are a SCUBABOARD member I will knock off $10.00 while Joel's away in St. Lucia! If you forget to mention you are a SCUBABOARD member no $10 bucks off!!

THESE ARE PRE-ORDER SPECIALS ONLY and will be delivered 1st week of September.

Thanks again for all your support of Tech Diving Limited

If you have any questions please contact me at Randy@techdivinglimited.com and I will email you back.

Not sure what they look like just go to our website at www.techdivinglimited.com and you will find several pictures of these little beauties!

Regards
Randy

Hey Randy,

I'm sitting at the airport checking some mail and here ya go givin stuff away! These new spools are just great -- the larger size let's it hold more line but the physical change is minimal. I hope you sell a pile of them before i get back next week !

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom