Oceanic in Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
If any diver with an Oceanic product has an issue in Grand Cayman, bring it to Divers Supply in the West Shore Center. They are completly authorized to take whatever action is needed to resolve the issue for you. If that means a new computer or whatever else so be it. Knowing them well I expect you'll be happy with the service.

They are located in the West Shore Center(Pink Mall) on Seven Mile Beach by Wendys. Their phone # is 345-949-7621

Thanks for the information Cerich. We were in Diver's Suppy in June, and were very impressed with the staff. I am happy to hear we will be able to go there if we have any computer problems when we are there again next month.

Jinjer:
Thanks for the information Cerich. We were in Diver's Suppy in June, and were very impressed with the staff. I am happy to hear we will be able to go there if we have any computer problems when we are there again next month.

Not just computers,also regulators, BCD's, bags, wetsuits, heck if you have a problem with one of our snorkels...

Glad to hear you were impressed, I used to work there many moons ago and it was a great place to work. I'm their rep. now:D

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom