Pensacola Beach Reef or Whiskey Wreck 7-31-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm working in Pensacola/Perdido Key area Monday and will probably finish up by 1-2PM in the afternoon. Anyone want to try and make a dive somewhere, conditions allowing?

I am off work Monday but have another chore I have to finish. If you decide to do the Whiskey wreck, please post here and I will try to make it. Do not make plans based on me though. If someone wants to dive Pensacola with you do that by all means. My chances of finishing up and making a dive are not too good anyway. Have fun.

Mike

Still no concrete plans yet. Hopefully, I can post more decisive plans by this evening.

SBM, going to be back in Pensacola Aug 7, 8, & 9 with my son newly certified. We are planing to make the Navarre Pier and Pensacola Reef dives on the 8th, conditions allowing. Was wondering if you or one else would like to join us. All are welcome.

Frank, not sure about my plans for that weekend just yet, but I will definately keep you guys in mind. It'd be nice to finish what we started several months ago eh? :D

Wish my wife would let me go, but I'm grounded =P

FrankC,

I think we need to sneak out and go diving soon. I'm itching BAD... (in a good way).

Michael

Gotta work a few more days, change the rear axle and housing on my van and we're set. Looking forward to the dives. Mat, btw we will get to Pensacola Sun night so we'll be diving Mon. and Tues. not just Tues. as first planned.

If I'm working in the area, I'll see about joining you guys.

I ended up not diving on the 31st due to being worn out and still needing to clean my boat from camping in Perdido Bay Sat night.

SBM,

Did you hear anything about a shar attacke (wader/swimmer) in Perdido Beach last week/couple weeks ago? I talked to a guy that has a condo there, but I'm not sure about it.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom