Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just checked there $29 one way deal out and guess what? It's legit! No screwyou triple priced return flight or anything. Im so glad someone is making Aloha and Hawaiian shape up...Now I just need someplace cheap to stay on the Big Isle, and Kauai, and Maui,and.....:wink:

Diving in daylight will never be the same for you.

I've flown them 3x now to Oahu and been very happy with the service. I have yet to find a $29 flight - they sell out early, I usually get the $39 ticket.

They are more lighthearted than a traditional airline, with air personel in t-shirts and shorts (professional, but casual) very efficient staff and pleasant. The safety briefing is in light pidgin' too ... The aircraft is a bit smaller, but they fill it up every flight I've been on. And the flight is MUCH shorter. My one flight to Oahu was 15 minutes takeoff to touchdown. My last flight was 18 minutes.

Aloha, Tim

Yes! I did notice the shorter flight. It only took about a half hour from Kona to Oahu. The neat thing is they drop you off right behind the baggage pickup and right outside of that is the car rental shuttle. No more wandering through the HNL terminal.
I only fly Go! from now on :)

Flew with em today, what a great flight! I LOVE GO!!!!!!! Nice fast quiet 50passnger jets, nice people and cocktails are $2.50!

I'm up for the black water dive after reading the post on blackwater and big critters. I'm planning on going to Big Island on columbus day weekend. GO!!

Another nice thing is that now the other airlines are having low priced one-way fares...for instance next week I'm going over on Aloha (racking up those United FF miles) and coming back on GO! BONUS!!! If you sign up for FF miles with GO! you fly 5 segments and the 6th is on them. Better than waiting for 15K miles. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom