GGD Calender

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These Dates are for Cat-N-Around. The H2o Runs to The "O" 3 - 4 Times a Week also

Port Tack:
Where do you go on the 2 tank inshore dive?

Mike

We have a good number of spots to choose from including The Allen and Wallace Liberty Ship, 3 Mile Barge, Atlantas Bridge Spans, Just to name a few.

Port Tack:
Where do you go on the 2 tank inshore dive?

Mike

Mike

If you decide to give it a go :lol: and need a buddy give me a shout with a little bit of notice so I can arrange some time for it I’ll climb aboard. I’ve never been on the Wallace but the Allen is pretty cool along with three mile.

I’m still sucking on a air bottle no nitrox yet but that’s in the plans to change I’m hoping to make Master Diver by spring

Tom

I kinda like the Wallace better to be honest. Its broken in one or two places giving it a less artificial feel(despite it being very artificial :wink: ).

I am an air diver myself so no problem there. Matt, sure do want to dive with ya on the whiskey wreck one of these days.

Mike

I didn't go Monday, I was wore out on the weekend(camped at Hatchet Point and spent Sat and Sun on the water in my yacht - read as 10' inflatable... :wink: ). Ended up at home, sore, and cleaning the boat out Monday afternoon since I neglected to do it Sunday.

We have 2 spots left for Saturday the 5th for a Offshore trip, Doing the Dry Docks and a second spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom