Is this a good package??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msengberg007

Registered
Reaction score
hello I am new to diving and was looking for some gear and came along this package and wanted to know wat you think of it mostly if its good stuff and if its the real deal

Dacor Talon BC and Tusa RS-130 Reg Package

Start it off with the Dacor Talon BCD. A really cool jacket with all sorts of features...

* Expandable Zip Pockets
* Adjustable Waistband
* Integrated weight system

Add to it our entire staff's pick for a great regulator the Tusa RS-130...Just a solid regulator! Balanced Piston, Adjustable - Lifetime Free Parts Warranty!

For the Octo, once again our staff's pick, the Viper Octo. We know it's not Tusa...but it is so cool we can't help but put it in the package. Does it breathe as good as the Tusa RS130?? Well, not quite. But, it's an octo! When folks are out of air... they are normally not all that pickey.

We will start you with a standard Air Computer with the Aeris XR-1 3 gauge console. But for only a hundred bucks more we can give you a computer that is TWICE as nice! You'll love this Tusa SCA-343 Air and Dual Nitrox computer! This Full 3 gauge console is top of the line...much better than some of the other options out there.

thank you

Let me guess, the shop is scubatoys? Personally, I would upgrade to a Nitrox computer just in case.

If I was you, I wouldn't order any Dacor stuff because Dacor is gone now.

For your reg, it's nice to hear that it's lifetime free parts warrenty but Scubapro does as well as few other regs.

Your computer seems bulky. I like to keep things small so mine is Sherwood Wisdom. If I can buy another dive computer, it will be Aeris Atmos AI Nitrox Computer because of the size being really small and seems easy to handle.

Good luck with your purchases with awesome Scubatoys! :)

msengberg007:
hello I am new to diving and was looking for some gear and came along this package and wanted to know wat you think of it mostly if its good stuff and if its the real deal

Dacor Talon BC and Tusa RS-130 Reg Package

Start it off with the Dacor Talon BCD. A really cool jacket with all sorts of features...

* Expandable Zip Pockets
* Adjustable Waistband
* Integrated weight system

Add to it our entire staff's pick for a great regulator the Tusa RS-130...Just a solid regulator! Balanced Piston, Adjustable - Lifetime Free Parts Warranty!

For the Octo, once again our staff's pick, the Viper Octo. We know it's not Tusa...but it is so cool we can't help but put it in the package. Does it breathe as good as the Tusa RS130?? Well, not quite. But, it's an octo! When folks are out of air... they are normally not all that pickey.

We will start you with a standard Air Computer with the Aeris XR-1 3 gauge console. But for only a hundred bucks more we can give you a computer tFirhat is TWICE as nice! You'll love this Tusa SCA-343 Air and Dual Nitrox computer! This Full 3 gauge console is top of the line...much better than some of the other options out there.

thank you

First of all where are you diving, and you level of diving, If your diving in cold water then a diagrahm would be a better option for a red.

ScubaJW:
If I was you, I wouldn't order any Dacor stuff because Dacor is gone now.

For your reg, it's nice to hear that it's lifetime free parts warrenty but Scubapro does as well as few other regs.

Your computer seems bulky. I like to keep things small so mine is Sherwood Wisdom. If I can buy another dive computer, it will be Aeris Atmos AI Nitrox Computer because of the size being really small and seems easy to handle.

Good luck with your purchases with awesome Scubatoys! :)

Please tell me it's not so that Dacor is gone? I did not know, what should I tell the dealers who are still ordering and being shipped this product? :wink:

Sorry, couldn't resist. While Dacor is a small line, we are still in business and supporting the products.

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom