Bottomless Wall Dive in Ontario Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BilgeDog

Reaction score
Hello, Does anyone know of any bottomless wall dives in ontario? I heard that there was apparently quite a few, but i havent been able to find out where they are. If anyone knows of any I would be very happy if you let me in on the little secret :)
Thank you
-BilgeDog

I went on a charter out of Rockport, Ontario to some walls. One of the walls decended to 240' - deepest part of the St.Lawrence river. I could'nt tell you exactly where it was - west of Rockport Marina. The boat captain was very experienced in wall dives in this area. The boat captains name was Wayne but I don't recall the boats name. Sorry that's the best I can tell you.
Barb

Bon Echo Provincial Park - northeast of Trenton, ON; apparently this is one very deep and very dark wall. Check out Dive Ontario or Dive Ontario II by Chris Kohl for info or check in with an LDS in the Kingston area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom