Red Sea over Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dugongberbulu

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, so the gf has (finnaly) ok-ed the trip for the Christmas holidays this year to Eygpyt:D

Now, been going some looking around, and reading a lot of threads on the subject, but have not been able to find defined opinions on possible itineraries in the DEC/JAN timeframe + while going to some of the LOB websites, I just don't see the volume of trips planned for that period of the year. Is there something I'm missing :confused:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, you are missing. Christmas and New Year is a peak season for all Europeans. Because it's the closest place where is warm and sunny, while back home we have winter.....
As well as many Egyptians are coming to resort cities - they also have holidays.

I go there at this time of a year almost every year.

Mania

I did Dahab over New Years - was awesome - actually I left Dahab NYE and came back the next day - but by the 5th of January the place had half the people of the week before and the dives were very uncrowded - with the exception for places like Lighthouse and Bellz.

Ahh bells you need traffic lights to coordinate divers :)

well
this is a real nice subject guys..... the Christmas time is lovely in dahab & thats why i got the idea of adding more fun to it by arranging the Christmas festival of dahab carried out by our company & will always be an anual event
guys plz check it on our website & let me know what you think
here is the page:
http://redsea-rangers.com/festival/festival.htm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom